1. Went to the bookstore. In the kids' section, biig display of Star Wars
stuff: books, games, light sabers, etc. The display's label? "GREAT BOOKS FOR GIRLS."
2. Tried to write Sam/Daniel/McKay/Weir fic, since the McKay/Sam/Weir
wrote for me was so fabulous. Ended up veering into a distinctly uncheerful AU set on Earth, then I changed my mind and was heading towards McWeir smut set in Atlantis. My Gmail inbox is full of starred stuff that I'm writing or thinking of posting fannishly or interesting links or whatever.
3. There's a Daniel/Sam/Paul fic that's heading nowhere that was going to be backup for the OT3+ thon, but the original writer said she could take care of it, so I don't know what I'm going to do with it. The Sam characterization feels a wee bit off, anyhow. I haven't watched any SG-1 (or 'Lantis) for AGES.
4. Speaking of the fic joran
wrote for me... it comes highly reccomended if you happen to be me. Perfect, adorable, woobieish, totally-a-bottom McKay. I <3 him so. I want to write fic where McKay subs to Elizabeth-not-hermionesviolin all the time
. It's a moral failing.
5. I'm so tempted by the rest of the ATGB DVDs (I had no idea there were 9 series! I only have the first 4!) and Vicar of Dibly
DVDs. And I want to watch the Keeping Up Appearances
DVD my girlfriend gave me for graduation. Britcoms were totally my first fandom, and Jean/Lionel was my first OTP.
6. Actually, I really don't NEED 50 icons. I just need two. A McWeir one for fannish posts and an Old First one for real life posts. After all, do I really ever talk about anything else?